I am a Ph.D student at the Information Systems Engineering Department at Ben Gurion University of the Negev.
I have a B.Sc in Computer Science and Bioinformatics and am a member of the Implementation Security and Side-Channel Lab under Dr. Yossi Oren.
My fields of research include:
- Mobile hardware security: especially "hardware meets software" scenarios.
- Side channel information leakage.
DEUTSCHE TELEKOM INNOVATION LABORATORIES
77 HA-ENERGIA STR.
BEER SHEVA 8470912
- Fall 2017:
- TA - 372.1.2102 - Advanced programming
- Lab - 372.1.4117 - Information security management
- Spring 2017:
- TA - 372.1.1105 - Intro to software engineering
- Fall 2016:
- TA - 372.1.2051 - Algorithms
I can usually be found by following the smell of burnt electronics. I like breaking things to see how they work and scaring people with unexpected trivia. Did you know that most sea cucumbers have teeth in their anus?
My other hobbies include SCUBA diving, rock climbing and biking around the beautiful desert that surrounds the city of Beer Sheba.
You invited to check out my other cool website.